Following is the editorial process that every manuscript submitted to the journal undergoes during the course of the review.
If the Chief Editor determines that the submitted manuscript is of sufficient quality and falls within the scope of the journal, he sends the manuscript to one or more external reviewers for peer-review.
The Chief Editor of IASET has the authority and reserves the right to reject any manuscript submitted under any of the companyï¿½s journals listed in the website (www.iaset.us), because of inappropriateness of its subject content, lack of quality, incorrectness of its results & recommendations, inaccuracies in the experimentation etc., The final conclusion on publication is made by the Chief Editor upon recommendation of Editorial Board members. Nevertheless, Chief Editor's decision is final with respect to the acceptance or rejection of a manuscript for all the journal publications, assignment of paper to a journal, journal management w.r.t their categories, names, disciplines etc.,
If the manuscript is accepted for publication in our journals, it must not be published in any periodical(s) elsewhere without the permission of the editorial board. If the manuscript is accepted for publication in our journals, it will be communicated to the author(s) who submitted the same through e-mail or telephone. Author(s) is/are expected to send the copyright transfer agreement within 10 working days from the date of acceptance of paper. If there is an withdrawal, then it has to be explicitly made and should be within 10 working days from the date of acceptance of paper. If there is no communication (either positive or negative) from the concerned author(s), then it is up to the Editor to have a final verdict w.r.t the publication status. It may either be sent to the publication unit for publication or be rejected.
No changes in paper will be accepted once the decision of acceptance is announced thru email to the communicating / corresponding author. So authors are requested to make all the corrections well prior to the decision of acceptance for paper publication.
Also if there is any discrepancy in the paper published in our journal (Example, could be due to manual error), this should be reported to us within 7 working days of the receipt of the hard copy of our journal in which the concerned author's paper is published. If it is so, company will take remedial action for such deviations / gaps. Any complaints or issues received after 7 working days of the receipt of the hard copy of our journal will not be entertained for resolution.
Parallel Submission: Paper(s) once submitted to us should NOT be submitted in parallel to other companies to avoid confusion that would arise out of duplicate publication. If it is done, it will be at the risk of the authors who is submitting the manuscript and we as a publisher will not take any responsibility.
Plagiarism : We are calling for Original research papers ONLY for publication. We assume that there won't be any plagiarism related issues (having full trust on the authors) from the papers submitted by authors. This includes self plagiarism, the manuscript content should not be submitted/stored in any URL/Database/Website before submitting to us for publication.
If plagiarism is found during the course of publication process, the corresponding author will be notified along with plagiarism report. This plagiarism check / validation will be done for 2 times free of cost. Authors must use this opportunity to eradicate the plagiarism issues. From 3rd time onwards, it will be charged as ?500(For Indian authors) / $15 (for Foreign authors) per plagiarism check / validation. Once cleared, the article will be processed further.
Publication in 3rd party / collaborative journals : It is the responsibility of the authors of the manuscript who are submitting the paper, to validate and verify the authenticity and indexing of the 3rd party/collaborative journals before submission.
Note 1: As a publisher, we are responsible for the process of publication ONLY.
Note 2: Indexing is under the purview of the Indexing Database Organization / Agency (For example: Scopus or Thomson Reuter's WOS) and not influenced by the journal or publisher. Indexing takes place as per the guidelines and timeframe of the Indexing Database Organization / Agency . If, after the completion of publication and indexing, the paper is removed by the Indexing Database Organization / Agency , the responsibility lies solely with the Indexing Organization. IASET journals does not have any liability due to lack of indexing.
Note 3: DOIs/certificates are publisher specific and all the publishers need not provide DOIs/certificates
Note 4 : Publication of papers/articles in journals are dependent on several external factors. Due to this the time taken for publication may be shortened or extended. IASET Journals cannot be held liable for change in duration due to external factors. If external factors result in the cancellation of publication, the APC will be refunded.
Note 5 : The final version of the paper is to be sent with or before the article processing charges are paid. Changes to the paper cannot be made after the paper is published. Requests to do so cannot be accommodated. The paper cannot be withdrawn from the respective journal, and refund of the APC is not possible under any circumstances after the paper is published.
Note 6: After sending the article to us, the Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially.
Note 7: When the author is sending the article to us, the Author(s) promise that the article is original work, has not previously been published, and is not currently under consideration by another publication.
Note 8: The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or proprietary right of others.
Terms and Conditions for Writing Services
services by sending elaborate requirements as per the format given by us.
Any action or other judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this agreement or any of its provisions shall be instituted in the courts/ consumer forum & any other legal forums of competent jurisdiction of Tamil Nadu .
Any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions of use should be brought to our attention by email to
email@example.com and providing us with information relating to your concern.
Terms and Conditions :
“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “www.iaset.us" shall mean International Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (IASET), a company incorporated under The Companies Act, 1956 by ROC, Chennai.
“Terms”, “Terms and conditions”, “Policy”, “T&C” shall mean the entire Agreement and all parallel policies that you agree to in mutual agreement by using our website and subject materials. .
“Website” refers to “www.iaset.us” which is the domain owned by International Academy of Science , Engineering and Technology (IASET)
“Content” refers to any texts, images, graphics, videos, audios, or any other form of data which are available in our website -" www.iaset.us”
“Third Party” refers to any person or any Organization or Publishers or Vendors other than the “User” or the “Website”
Other situations which we encounter are as given below:
I WISH TO CANCEL MY ORDER
Upto 90% of the order value
Although we intend to give a 100% refund for the order, we incur costs for the payment gateway and accounts when we return the money to you and hence the 10%.
Upto 50% of the order value
A Writer gets allocated the next day after confirmation and hence a 50% amount reduction is done.
Further, this refund is subject to a genuine reason for cancellation of the order. In case of no reason provided, no refunds will be effected. For urgent orders like above there will be no refunds.
After 3 days from the date of confirmation, No refunds shall be entertained at this stage.
I PAID MORE THAN THE AMOUNT DUE
No writer was found
However no refunds shall be entertained.
I did not pass my coursework
3. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information. The site is designed, updated and maintained by iaset.us. The information contained in this Website is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, including content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website. The website may contain inaccuracies, typographical, technical and clerical errors, though efforts had been made to ensure accuracy.The Website provides hosting services to sellers and buyers and its role and contribution of www.iaset.us is to facilitate the interaction between the buyers and the sellers, and not to monitor or regulate the same. www.iaset.us also does not provide any guarantee about the quality, reliability or fitness for use of the products and services sold or exchanged.In no event shall www.iaset.us be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, contents as found in this website. You further acknowledge and agree that www.iaset.us, under no circumstances shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses whatsoever.
4. This site and its contents are provided "as is" and iaset.us makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. www.iaset.us expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will www.iaset.us be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data)
5. Users agree to indemnify and hold iaset.us, its directors and employeesharmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees made by any third party due to the content you submit, post or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another user and any third party claims.
6. All Intellectual property rights are vested solely with iaset.us No part of the webpage/service shall be reproduced or transmitted or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its information or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form
7. Neither we nor any third parties or our collaborators (Publishers, Vendors etc.) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website / email communications for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
8. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or email communications meet your specific requirements.
9.For writing services, all our quotations are valid for a maximum time period of six month. We / Company will have the authority to change the price post six month timeline.
10. Any request for changes post finalization of scope will be considered as SCOPE CREEP. Company will have the authority to increase the project effort in man hours / budget as appropriate.
11. Hereby, you are granting Company, its officers, affiliates, employees, directors, agents, consultants, and representatives a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, and worldwide license to use User Content in connection with Company, its affiliates, directors, employees, directors, agents, consultants, and representatives’ Internet business. You will not be paid for any User Content you submit. You agree that Company may use your name in connection with your User Content and may publish or otherwise disclose it..
Work Flow Process for Research Writing Services
Researcher (PhD Student, Scholar, Faculty or Entrepreneur) and Company/Organization refers Client as any or all the above said terms who confirm their project with us.
Project means the writing/editing/analytical work/illustrative tasks/ Research work / Review work / Case studies, that are committed between client and PhD Research Guide.
Conference call arrangement will be done only between 10am - 6pm (Indian Standard Time -IST) on weekdays (Monday to Friday) based on experts availability
During the conference call, the project coordinator who has been with your project will mediate your call
No details related to personal/payment should be discussed, on account of which the call will be immediately disconnected. This call is pertaining to the collection / elucidation of requirements and artifacts from the client.
After a conference call, an email will be sent to the client stating the details which is understood / conveyed by the expert over the phone. This has to be confirmed by the client/researcher without which the conference call details will not be considered as a valid point for future reference
We are unable to arrange for the conference call for Topic Selection, PowerPoint Presentation, Editing, Plagiarism correction, Formatting and referencing, Manuscript/Conference paper
Research Proposal/Assignments/Coursework/Case studies 15-20 minutes (for the entire project)
Masters research work / PhD research work 20-30 minutes (for the entire project)
Projects on Individual chapters 10 minutes (for the entire project)
The timeline mentioned above is to inform the client/researcher that the experts can be made available on request and within the stipulated timeline, the conference call is expected to complete. Further if any requests made from the researcher/client for conferencecall / Direct meeting, there is an additional payment applies.
Every project is committed between the client/Researcher and Project Research Guide of our company and not with Third party who may include, but not limited to, the clients' university / guide / supervisor / department / Journal publishers and their representatives. So any revision request from client end within the specified time will be addressed as per the commitment. Once the project is completed, any changes/comments/feedback in the requirement will be considered as a new requirement
Once the project files are dispatched, we will be awaiting for feedback/comments (if any) from the client/researcher up to Seven (7) days. On the eighth (8th) day, the client/researcher will be requested formally to get back to us for any minor modifications. Any major modifications will be considered as a new/additional request from this eighth day. After the timeline mentioned above, the client will be informed about the formal closure of the project from the team.
However PhD Research Guide of our company will not be able to take the responsibility in addressing your supervisor / guide / department / reviewer comments after the timeline is committed.
For Assignment/Research Proposal/Course work: From the date of dispatch, we are open to unlimited revisions up to 7 days.
For Masters Dissertation: 15 days from the dates of final file dispatch unlimited revisions for Masters up to 15 days and 30 days for Ph.D.
After the respective time durations mentioned above, any project will be considered as officially closed and any modifications irrespective of whether minor or major revisions will be considered as new requirement for which the following payment pattern applies.
We are committed towards providing a plagiarism-free work and not a free plagiarism report. However if plagiarism report is required, you can make an additional payment for the same
Whenever committing a project, you must let us know the format/version of the file which you require since every document that is dispatched will be only in Microsoft office (2007) version or relevant software formats.
We are not responsible to provide any software / screenshot of the software used since it is purely used for our internal purpose. The committed works will be provided with complete information in write-up